A donation doesn’t just save Spoon-billed sandpipers today
Your support buys the Spoon-billed sandpiper vital time. Time which we can use to continue vital conservation work on the ground.
Because the Spoon-billed sandpipers’ fate still hangs in the balance. We urgently need to buy them as much time as we can.
Please help make every minute count.
- £15 could buy vet supplies keeping one Spoon-billed sandpiper chick safe from infection
- £30 could buy a heat lamp, helping four chicks stay warm
- £50 helps run our All Terrain Vehicle, covering the distances needed to find the wild eggs in Russia
- £100 would help build a headstarting aviary, protecting the Spoon-billed sandpipers until they are ready for release
- And a bigger gift of £250 could buy the chicks’ first home, a ‘Brooder’, creating the perfect conditions for their start in life
Make a donation
You can donate online using your debit or credit card via the Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust website, it’s quick, easy and secure.
To donate just text SBSP15 £(amount) – replacing (amount) with what you wish to give, e.g. SBSP15 £30 – to 70070.
Call our donation support team on +44 (0) 1453 891194 or 891195.
Donate from the USA
Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust (WWT) is supported by American Fund for Charities, a US 501(c)(3) non-profit organisation EIN 52-2109597. Donations to the American Fund for Charities from US taxpayers are tax deductable to the extent allowed by US law. Simply visit www.americanfund.info, click donate and select Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust (WWT) from the drop down list.